Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Writing Is My Therapy!!!

I have found that writing is my therapy, and this morning I could do nothing but pray and write. When my brother and I was younger my mom always told us that "ALL WE HAD WAS EACH OTHER". She always stressed how if something were to happen to her that we should always depend on each other and be there for each other. We took this statement very seriously, I know I did. Growing up and still to this day, my mom would get mad at one of us and try to convince the other to talk to the one she is mad at. We would talk to each other, but we always sided with each other. We sided with each other because when everyone in the world misunderstood something we said or did, we could always count on each other to understand and not judge.

My brother and  I have a bond that is really not explainable. I feel that our hearts are in rhythm and we have a connection that they say twins have. Although he is currently miles away, my heart aches when his heart aches, and I seem to feel every emotion he feels. I can honestly say that he is the first guy that I truly loved. Sadly, the purpose of this article isn't to discuss the closeness of my brother and I, but to clear my head to be a support system for him. This morning my heart hurts for him as he is dealing with the loss of his first and only child. He isn't one to share his emotions openly, and I know its very tough for him. I am so used to being able to provide some type of help or assistance, but I am so angry because this is one situation that I can't fix. I am lost for words or clarity.

Like me, I know he felt that his son was the only thing going good, when all else seemed to be crashing down. And now this happens. I know you are never supposed to question God (and I will not) , but I can't get a grip on this one. I can't wrap my hands around it. I don't know the purpose or result of it all, but I just pray for strength to help him through it all. I always try to leave those who read my blog with some type of encouragement or purpose of the blog post, but this morning the message isn't all that clear.  If I had to say anything, it would be to never take any day for granted. Rest in heaven JACOB, your aunt loves you deeply!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment